*From:* Curtis Siller [mailto:ca0404s@xxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:51 PM
*To:* Glen Kramer
*Cc:* Noelle Humenick; Alex Gelman(IEEE); Robert S. Fish(ieee)
*Subject:* Affirmation of P1904.1 officers

Dear Glen,

At yesterday's ComSoc Stds Board meeting, Duane Remein, Ken-ichi Suzuki and Marek Hajduczeni were affirmed for their respective positions in P1904.1.

Also, the P1904.1 P&Ps were approved, subject to the following changes:

In the Hierarchy -

_Above_ ComSoc SB P&Ps, place two items - IEEE ComSoc P&Ps, then IEEE ComSoc BoG resolutions. _Below_ IEEE ComSoc SB P&Ps, place IEEE ComSoc SB resolutions. Underneath that would then appear P1904.1 WG P&Ps.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Curtis Siller