From: Glen Kramer [mailto:gkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 May 2010 05:15
To: STDS-P1904-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IEEE1904.1] P1904.1 June meeting announcement

Dear Colleagues,

The next IEEE 1904.1 Working Group meeting will take place in Busan, South
Korea on June 22-25, 2010. Detailed venue information can be found here:
http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1006_mtg_info.pdf.

Our host, Korea Telecom was able to extend the meeting to 4 days. Because of
the additional cost associated with this extension, we will have meeting
registration fees of 107.00 US dollars per participant. You will need to
provide your credit card information during meeting registration.
Registration page can be accessed at
https://tools.sympose.com/event/siepon_June10_meeting/

Please, note that meeting registration deadline is June 8, 2010. After the
deadline, registration fee will increase to 135.00 USD.

Busan seems like a very nice place to visit. I hope you all can make it to
the meeting.

Best Regards,
Glen Kramer
Chair, IEEE P1904.1 SIEPON Working Group
glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx