[IEEE1904.1] Information of October meeting in Japan (tentative version)

Dear all,

I will send a tentative document of information for the October meeting
in Japan.  The final version will be sent during the week of August 30.

However, I think some persons need long time to obtain their Japanese
visa, so if you require an invitation letter or our assistance to obtain
your Japanese visa, please contact us as soon as possible.
Then, we would like to prepare required documents.

If you have any other questions about the meeting arrangements, please
contact our contact person described in the document or me.

Best regards,
Ken-Ichi

--
Ken-Ichi Suzuki
NTT Access Network Service Systems Labs.