[IEEE1904.1] Powersaving adhoc CC info

Dear all,

1.        The first CC of the powersaving adhoc is scheduled for tomorrow Sept 16, at 0400 GMT (that’s this evening - Sept 15 - for those  in the US)

2.       Access Numbers:

US/Canada: 800-747-5150

Japan:  00531001555

China: 800-8190299

Israel: 1-809-458705

Korea:  00308140429

Portugal: 800-780604

Meeting code: 8276114

3.  We will review the “Introduction and Next Steps” slides (attached).  Note that the attached slides include some clarifications from the version that I sent last week (thanks to those who provided comments).

The main goal for this CC will be to move on from “requirements” and begin to document a solution – starting from the common points in the presentations of Beijing/Busan and then listing the technical issues where the adhoc will need to get consensus.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jeff Mandin

PMC-Sierra