From: Jeff Mandin [mailto:Jeff_Mandin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 September 2010 11:07
To: STDS-P1904-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IEEE1904.1] Powersaving adhoc CC #2 info

The date was incorrect in the previous announcement.

Please see corrected announcement below:

Dear all,

1.       The next CC of the powersaving adhoc is scheduled for Wednesday Sept 29, at 0001 GMT (that’s Tuesday Sept 28 in the US)

2.       Access Numbers:

US/Canada: 800-747-5150

Japan:  00531001555

China: 800-8190299

Israel: 1-809-458705

Korea:  00308140429

Portugal: 800-780604

Meeting code: 8276114

3.  Topics for discussion:

* Options for control protocol (I will distribute these slides by Monday)

* ONU-initiated wakeup (Seiji Kozaki/Ryan Hirth)

* Answers to outstanding questions on Deep Sleep (Duane Remein)

     - Deep sleep questions included:  Is it just longer sleep times or is there something else required for support?  What is the benefit over deregistering and reregistering?

4.   Scheduling:  0000 GMT and 0400 GMT are times which work well for the US West Coast and for Asia.  We will be alternating between these two times.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jeff Mandin

PMC-Sierra