Re: [IEEE1904.1] April meeting proposal

Thank you, Daido-san.

All,

This is an official announcement of the April meeting. The meeting information package was attached to Daido-san's e-mail and is also posted at http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1104_mtg_info.pdf

Please, note the following deadlines:
  - Meeting registration deadline is march 31, 2011. Registration fees will double after the deadline. Please, register for the meeting at https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=iecs&formId=96348
  - Hotel reservation deadline is also on March 31.

Best Regards,
Glen