[IEEE1904.1] Affirmation of additional task force officers

Dear Wei Lin, Hesham, Jeff L. Tokizawa-san, and Liu Qian,

Congratulations on your affirmation as 1904.1 Task Force officers. I have updated the Contact page on SIEPON website (http://www.ieee1904.org/1/contact.html). Please, make sure that the information listed there is correct.

Wei Lin and Hesham are taking over an existing clause from Jeff L. The following steps outline how the transition will take place:

1)      Jeff will continue with his current duties as TF3 Editor and produce D1.3 of clause 9, incorporating all resolved comments into the draft.

2)      Clause 10 will not be modified between D1.2 and D1.3.

3)      After draft D1.3 is published, Jeff will assume his new responsibilities of TF5 Chair. At the same time, Wei Lin and Hesham will assume ownership of clauses 9, 9A, 9B, 10, and 10A.

4)      Wei Lin and Hesham will be responsible for writing proposed responses for the new comments received against their clauses. Comment due date is May 26.

5)      There were 100 comments against clauses 10 and 10A that were not resolved and that were carried over to the next meeting. These comments already have proposed responses provided by Jeff L. When Hesham and Wei Lin take over C10 and 10A, they may over-write any of the previously provided responses, if they fill it is necessary.

I would like to ask Marek to schedule a conference call to conduct a tutorial for the new editorial team. The tutorial should cover Commenting process, Requirements for writing proposed responses, Handling of incomplete comments, IEEE style manual, and our WG rules for creating and maintain the draft.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Congratulations, again!

Glen