[IEEE1904.1] D1.3 comments are on the web

Dear Colleagues,

I’d like to thank all who reviewed and commented on D1.3. All received comments were uploaded to http://www.ieee1904.org/1/private/contributions/2011_06/index.html.

We have quite manageable situation this time. Including 223 carried-over comments, we have a total of 506 comments. Out of these, 40 comments have been withdrawn by authors, so we only have 466 comments to consider at the meeting.

Below table shows comment breakdown by type and by clause.

Clause

Editorial

Technical

Total

0

10

1

11

1

4

1

5

2

2

2

3

7

9

16

4

3

15

18

4A

1

1

4B

4C

1

1

5

4

4

8

5A

1

1

6

10

10

6A

2

2

7

1

11

12

8

10

50

60

9

8

8

9A

9B

10

32

106

138

10A

1

3

4

11

5

11

16

12

34

45

79

12A

13

14

60

74

Total

127

339

466

I expect us to be able to resolve all comments at our face-to-face meeting. Unless I hear any objections, I plan to schedule comment resolution in order of increasing clause number. Please, expect proposed comment responses posted around June 9th.

Thank you,

Glen