Re: [IEEE1904.1] August meeting proposal

Dear All,

The Kobe Portopia Hotel provided me with two maps for us.

Attached file 1: Restaurant Map around Sannomiya.pdf

The first map is the restaurant map around Sannomiya Station.
There are a few restaurants around Kobe Portopia Hotel, so the hotel
provided me with the restaurant map around Sannomiya Station. You will
be also provided at the concierge of the hotel.

But I think that the number of restaurants is limited, so I would like
to introduce the search site for restaurants around Sannomiya below.

-Restaurants around Sannomiya (729 restaurants)
 http://rds.gnavi.co.jp/lang/en/?area=AREAL3502

-Restaurants around Sannomiya that have English menu (109 restaurants)
 http://rds.gnavi.co.jp/lang/en/?area=AREAL3502&sv[]=EQP22001

Attached file 2: Map around Kobe Portopia Hotel.pdf

The most of the places in the map is written in Japanese, but there are
two convenience stores like 7-Eleven near the Kobe Portopia Hotel. I
showed the places by red rectangle on the attached file.
-rectangle 1: The store name is Lowson (Open from 7:00 am to 23:00)
-rectangle 2: The store name is 7-Eleven (24-hour open)

Finally, I would like to inform you of weather in Kobe. According to
weather forecast, it is mostly cloudy in next week. The maximum
temperature is 32 degrees C, and minimum one is 26 degrees C. It is
still hot and humid.

See you in Kobe.

Best regards,
Fumio Daido