[IEEE1904.1] Proposed comment responses and December agenda are on the web.

Dear Colleagues,

Our editors have written proposed responses for all the submitted comments. Comments with the proposed responses are posted at http://www.ieee1904.org/1/private/contributions/2011_12/index.html (access restricted to member entities)

As we always do, we will try to resolve editorial comments in bulk. To do that successfully, we need to remove any controversial comments from the bulk. Please, review all the editorial comments and let the Chief Editor know which comments, if any, you would like to further discuss at the WG meeting. For each such comment, please indicate the reasons for your disagreement with the proposed editor’s response. The comments that remain in bulk at the end of the meeting, will be resolved as prescribed in the proposed response.  To facilitate the reviewing of the editorial comments, all these comments are reported in a separate file http://www.ieee1904.org/1/private/contributions/2011_12/siepon_1112_comments_proposed_E.pdf

Also, agenda for the December meeting is available at http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1112_agenda.pdf

Let me know if anything else should be put on the agenda.

I am looking forward to seeing everybody in Shanghai. Safe travels.

Glen