Re: [IEEE1904.1] SIEPON seminar in Prague

All,

Several people reported that the hotel web interface does not allow booking rooms under the group code IEEIEE after the April 20th.

We are working with the hotel to fix the check-out date. Until this is fixed, you have two options:

1)      Make two separate reservations – one ending on April 20th and another one ending on your actual departure date.

2)      Make one reservation without the group code. I believe the price without the group code is the same.

If you use the second option, please let me know, so that IEEE staff can update the room occupancy and not pay penalties to the hotel.

I’ll post an update when the hotel fixes the problem. But please, do not delay booking your rooms.

Glen