[IEEE1904.1] FW: Joint Workshop with ITU-T Collocated with September 2012 Interim: Call for Proposals

Colleagues,

There will be a joint IEEE / ITU-T workshop on Access and Core Networking in September in Geneva. Please, see the announcement below and consider attending. If you are interested in presenting there, please contact Wael Diab.

Glen

From: Wael Diab [mailto:wdiab@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:29 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] Joint Workshop with ITU-T Collocated with September 2012 Interim: Call for Proposals

Colleagues,

As was announced at our opening 802.3 Working Group plenary meeting, we are working on a joint workshop with ITU-T that will be collocated with our September 2012 interim and precede it (target date is Saturday September 22nd). At this stage, we are soliciting suggestions from topics from the 802.3 side along two areas (Access and Core Networking). A short description of the process we are following can be found on page 3 of: http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/mar12/0312_joint_workshop_open_report.pdf .

Please note that the proposals are due by *April 16th* with a request that you provide a title and brief abstract as well as an indication if you would like to or would be willing to co-present on the

Topic (note that co-presenters may be a fellow 802.3 or ITU-T participant).

For details of the progress to date and proposed process to move forward after April 16th, please refer to the presentation above.

Regards,

Wael

--
Wael William Diab