[IEEE1904.1] June meeting announcement

Dear Colleagues,

Our June meeting will take place in Louisville, Colorado on June 5-7, hosted by CableLabs. This is a second time CableLabs steps up to host a meeting and I would like to thank Curtis for all the help.

Meeting information page is located here: http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1206_mtg_info.html

This meeting will require a registration fee of 150.00 USD. The registration deadline is May 15th, after which the fee would increase. Please, register soon.

To register, follow this URL: https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=iecs&formId=119173

Also please be informed that ICAP is planning an organizational meeting for their SIEPON Conformance program. That meeting will take place on Friday, June 8,  9AM - noon.

This meeting is separate from the 1904.1 Working Group meeting. Ravi will provide all meeting details separately. However, when you book your travel, please plan to be available for this meeting.

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Louisville.

Glen

P.S. Not to be outdone by the previous meeting, Curtis said they are urgently converting on of the central offices into a medieval castle. They are bringing in some cannons, everything else there already fits the period.