[IEEE1904.1] Travel information for August meeting

Dear Colleagues,

At the ticket gate of JR Shin-Sapporo Station, you can see the Sheraton hotel on the left-hand side outside of the window. So turn left once you go out the ticket gate at the station.
Most signs to the hotel are written in Japanese, but you can find the Sheraton logo on the signs and follow them.
See also the attached area map.

If you want to go shopping or eat out in the downtown area, I recommend you go to the Sapporo Station, which is the next station and 10 minutes from Shin-Sapporo Station by train. It is 260 JPY from Shin-Sapporo to Sapporo station.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Sapporo.

Best regards,
Motoyuki Takizawa