From: Glen Kramer [mailto:gkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:30 PM
To: STDS-P1904-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IEEE1904.1] 2013 Meeting schedule (draft)

Dear Colleagues,

As we discussed in Sapporo, I started working on meeting schedule for 2013. Attached is the first draft (don’t use it for any planning purposes). I am still missing holiday schedule for Japan, ITU-T/FSAN meeting schedule, and few other events.

Please, send me this information if you have it.

For all other categories, please verify and confirm that the dates of various events are correct.

Thank you,

Glen