[IEEE1904.1] P1904.1/D3.1 1st Recirculation Ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

The 1st Recirculation Sponsor Ballot has closed on Friday, November 23rd, with the following results:

Total Voters

25

Total Returns

21

Approve Votes

18

Disapprove Votes

2

Abstentions

1

Invalid Disapproves

0

Response Ratio

84%

Approval Ratio

90%

The ballot has met the required 75% response ratio and the 75% affirmation ratio.

In this cycle, we have received 50 comments, including 2 comments associated with negative votes. The comment distribution by clause and by type is as follows:

ER

TR

Total

0

1

1

FM

-

1

-

2

-

3

4

1

5

4

1

1

4A

-

4B

-

4C

-

5

-

5A

-

6

-

7

1

3

4

7A

1

1

8

-

9

2

2

9A

-

9B

-

10

6

4

1

11

10A

-

11

12

2

2

13

1

5

6

13A

-

14

2

15

17

Total

16

1

31

2

50

The received comments and all supplemental files have been uploaded to http://www.ieee1904.org/1/private/contributions/2012_12/index.html. We should expect editor’s proposed responses to be published by Monday, December, 3rd.

Thank you,

Glen