Re: [1904.2 TF] The latest layering diagram

Arkin, et al,

Glen and Marek have adequately described the intent.

1. The standard would not mention OMCI, at least not in any normative fashion.
2. The protocol should be capable of transporting *any* other protocol - OMCI was the one specific use case that was offered as an example of non-Ethernet protocols that need to be accommodated by UMT.
3. If necessary, we would write informative and/or normative annexes, but the task force has not, yet, decided to do so.

—kan—