[1904.2 TF] VLC management attributes

Hi All,

To address the action item that I got on the last TF2 call, attached is a proposal for how to define VLC management attributes. If time is available on our consensus-building call next Thursday, I would like to go over this proposal. However, given our tendency to run out of time on our calls, I would appreciate if you would review the slides before the call.  If you are new to Ethernet OAM, EPON extended OAM, or are not familiar with how management attributes are defined in 1904.1, please reply and I can schedule a separate tutorial call to go over all of that.

Also, if you see any issues with this proposal I would like to hear from you before the call, so I have a chance to address the feedback I get.

Thank you,

-Glen