[1904.2 TF] L3 subtype in VLC

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is another contribution that I would like to discuss at the upcoming consensus building call this Thursday. This contribution is related to Action item â??Add 7.5 on L3 encapsulation or leave L3 encapsulation out.â??  My conclusion is that L3_subtype is useful and we should keep in 1904.2.

As always, if you have any feedback on this presentation, Iâ??d appreciate hearing it sooner rather than later, so I can add clarifications or make adjustments before the call.

Thank you,

-Glen