Re: [1904.2 TF] VLC-aware device or port?

Good point, Glen.

That text would need to be more specific – specifying that the port on Bridge X through which Manager M’s frames transit is the port that is VLC aware. However, the diagram clarifies this and adding such text would be confusing.

--kan--

--

Kevin A. Noll

Sr. Director, Systems Architecture