Re: [1904.2 TF] Primitives and Adapters in 1904.2

Can you show the exact text in question?

-Glen

From: Kevin Noll [mailto:kevin.noll@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 2:10 PM
To: Glen Kramer <glen.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-1904-2-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Primitives and Adapters in 1904.2

The text refers to â??xPDUâ?? in a way that implies that it is a singular parameter. This does not agree with the semantics of the primitives

VLCSI:OMCI.request (

omci_vendor_id,

omci_serial_number,

omci_frame_sdu

)

MA_DATA.request ( destination_address, source_address, mac_service_data_unit, frame_check_sequence )

--

Kevin A. Noll