My action items and socialization call

Hi Curtis,

My work on action items #3 and #5 (both will be covered by a single proposal) also resolves action items #19 and #22, so you may mark these as assigned to me as well.

Iâ??d like to ask for a socialization call to discuss this proposal before the June working group meeting. I should be ready to present it next week. Not sure if we want to keep these calls on Thursdays as we used to, or move them to Tuesdays as we did with the working group meetings now. Either day works for me.

Regards,

Glen