Wrong use of term 'UNI port'

Dear colleagues,

As I was preparing a contribution on LLID and UNI port provisioning, I realized that referring to these entities as â??UNI portsâ?? is misleading, and in many cases, incorrect.

The attached presentation outlines the problem. I think it should be self-explanatory and, after everyone reviews the slides, we can discuss possible solutions on the reflector. But if anyone prefers to discuss it on another consensus building call, I am open to it as well.

Thanks,

Glen