Service port types

Picking up the discussion from the last meeting on service port types.

These are the types currently defined in DPoE and SIEPON:

Q1: We decided to add another type for UNI_port. Also Ryan mentioned we need to add another type. What was this type?

Q2: Besides UNI ports, are there any service port types (i.e., eSAFE entities) that may exist as multiple instances in an ONU?

For example, can there be more than one eMTA or eDVA per ONU/CM?

Thanks,

Glen