Re: consensus call

We could also add the power saving changes as a topic for discussion. I sent the proposed set of changes last week but have not heard anything back.

Marek

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 12:58 PM Glen Kramer <000006d1020766de-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Curtis,

Could we schedule a consensus call for next Tuesday? I would like to discuss a few alternatives for identifying UNI port instance when we query Service Port types.

This topic was brought up at the last WG meeting and we decided we need to use a consensus call to formulate a proposal.

I will have a few slides to illustrate the three options above.

Glen