RE: [1904.4 TF] Please respond only to the reflector. Thank you!

Steve,

I received it too. I am not sure what problem you are debugging, but please be aware that if CableLabs uses Google Enterprise Suite for back-office, you will not receive your own posting. It is a Google thing, not IEEE ListServ. The only work-around I found is to enable notifications that your message has been delivered to a given list.

For my recent message to the reflector, this notification looked like this:

Your message dated Tue, 6 Jul 2021 11:58:07 -0700 with subject "consensus call" has  been successfully distributed  to the STDS-1904-4-TF  list (11 recipients).

Letâ??s me know if you want to setup such notification. I need to search for the instructions. It has been a while since I did it.

Glen