RE: [EXTERNAL] Action item #44

When the UNI is pluggable, for example, 1GE, it would report 1000BASE-X, irrespective of what you plug into it. I do not think it will need to change state / value

Marek

From: Tucker, Ryan R <Ryan.Tucker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 10:59 AM
To: mxhajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx; STDS-1904-4-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Action item #44

I don’t feel strongly about it, just noticed that section and the naming seemed consistent/appropriate.

You’re right about it from a PON perspective, but I was thinking about this from a general perspective but more specifically, could a UNI port be a pluggable?  That function might be useful in that case.  Thoughts?

Ryan