Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: call today

For the call tomorrow I'm good unless anyone has anything for me.

Ryan

Get Outlook for Android

From: stds-1904-4-tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stds-1904-4-tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jean-Christophe Marion <jc.marion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 3:14:57 PM
To: Glen Kramer <000006d1020766de-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-1904-4-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-1904-4-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: call today

CAUTION: The e-mail below is from an external source. Please exercise caution before opening attachments, clicking links, or following guidance.

I thought the call was tomorrow

On Jul 19, 2021, at 2:02 PM, Glen Kramer <000006d1020766de-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marek and Ryan,

In our consensus call today, do you need to discuss anything related to
your action items? I think we have resolved all issues, but maybe I am
forgetting something.
I am asking so I can estimate how much time I have to present my material.
I have updated clauses 4 and 5 (new text and new figures).

Thanks,
Glen

The contents of this e-mail message and
any attachments are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message
or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, copying,
or storage of this message or any attachment
is strictly prohibited.