PICS action item

Dear colleagues,

Following on the PICS-related discussion on the last WG call, I would like to ask for volunteers to review and update existing PICS. As I mentioned, it is a tad too much for a single person to do them all

Here is the proposed breakdown of clauses relative to D0.6

  • Clause 14 (one person for ONU, one person for OLT)
  • Clause 13 (new one, combining Clause 12 and Clause 13 PICS) (one person)
  • Clause 7, 8 and 9 (8 and 9 have not yet been discussed and reviewed in detail so the volume of work should be minimum, at best) (one person).

Regards

Marek