From: Glen Kramer [mailto:glen.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2020 2:58 PM
To: 'STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'zzhou' <zzhou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: June meeting report and start of electronic ballot

Dear Colleagues,

The unapproved minutes of the June 2020 meeting are posted at http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2020/06/anwg_2006_minutes_unapproved.pdf

We were not able to complete our entire agenda, specifically the item 9 (1904.4 project organization, timeline, and action items) was not discussed. We will address it at our next WG meeting.

We have adopted a text of a new subclause describing the OAM loopback procedure and we passed a motion to produce the next draft D0.8. Unfortunately, on the second day of the meeting, when these motions were brought up, we were one member short of having a quorum. Therefore according to the section 6.1 of our Policies and Procedures we will conduct a reaffirmation vote by electronic ballot.

The ballot period opens immediately and will close on July 17th, or sooner if all WG voting members  submit their ballots earlier.  I encourage everyone to vote as early as possible, so that we can produce draft D0.8 and work on it for the next TF2 call.

There are two motions requiring reaffirmation:

Motion #6:

Accept contribution tf2_2006_kramer_2.pdf to be included as a subclause 7.2.n and increment existing clause 7 and higher.

   Moved: Glen Kramer

   Seconded: Pradeep Kondamuri

   (Technical, Required >= 75%)

   3 yes, 0 no, 0 abstained

   Motion Passed (WG doesnâ??t have a quorum. Motion is subject to WG reaffirmation)

Motion #7:

Produce draft D0.8 by incorporating Motion #6 into draft D0.7.

  Moved: Zhou Zhen

  Seconded: Pradeep Kondamuri

  (Technical, Required >= 75%)

  4 yes, 0 no, 0 abstained

  Motion Passed (WG doesnâ??t have a quorum. Motion is subject to WG reaffirmation)

Please, vote on each motion separately and email your response to our executive secretary Zhou Zhen (zzhou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

===== ELECTRONIC BALLOT RESPONSE ======

Reaffirmation of Motion #6:

  YES:___