From: Kevin Noll <kevin.noll@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 9:33 PM
To: "stds-1904-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <stds-1904-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "stds-1904-2-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <stds-1904-2-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IEEE 1904.2 Task Force Meeting Announcement - RECONVENING on 3 Aug 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The meeting of the IEEE 1904.2 Task Force held today (30 July, 2020) has recessed.

All attendees agreed to reconvene on Monday, 3 Aug 2020 at 7:00pm ET.

On Monday the TF will resume comment resolution on D0.8.

Meeting dial-in information is attached to this email as a PDF.

Thank you

--Kevin A. Noll—