From: Curtis Knittle [mailto:C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 6:41 AM
To: STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [1904-ANWG] 1904-ANWG officer election results

Dear Colleagues,

Below are the results of balloting for P1904-ANWG officer positions. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Curtis

Chair Nominees: Glen Kramer

Glen Kramer: Yes = 8 /No=0/Abstain=0

Vice Chair Nominees: Kevin Noll

Kevin Noll: Yes=7/No=0/Abstain=1

Chief Editor Nominees: Marek Hajduczenia

Marek Hajduczenia: Yes=7/No=0/Abstain=1

Secretary Nominees: Zhou Zhen, Pradeep Kondamuri

Zhou Zhen = 5

Pradeep Kondamuri = 3

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter

#whosaysicant