[1904-ANWG] agenda for next week call is posted

Dear Colleagues,

The agenda for the working group meeting next week is posted at https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2024/06/anwg_2406_agenda.pdf

In addition to the ballot comment resolution, we have one stand-alone proposal (https://www.ieee1904.org/4/meeting_archive/2024/06/tf4_2406_kramer_oid_filter_1.pdf). This proposal is not affecting the draft, but rather is related to an external registration activity, for which the WG approval is sought.

The agenda currently allocates two sessions (Tuesday and Wednesday) for the above tasks, however as always, we will make the best effort to complete the work in one session.

Looking forward to talking to all next week,

Glen