[1904-ANWG] D2.2 ballot results and agenda for the October 2024 teleconference

Dear colleagues,

The second recirculation ballot has closed with one new DISSAPROVE vote and six APPROVE votes (all carried over from the previous ballot). The draft D2.2 has received a total of 11 comments, distributed as follows:
 â?? 1;

ER â?? 0;

T  â?? 6;

TR â?? 4.

You may view the received comments and the editorâ??s proposed responses on TF4 October meeting portal: https://www.ieee1904.org/4/meeting_archive/2024/10/tf4_mtg_files.shtml.

The agenda for the upcoming meeting is posted at https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2024/10/anwg_2410_agenda.pdf.

While the default agenda allocates two sessions, on Tuesday and Wednesday, we will try to complete our work in one session.

Thank you,

Glen