[IEEE1904.1] Hotel Reservation Deadline - June 8 / Invitation Letter Request

Dear all,

This is a reminder to make your hotel reservation for the upcoming SIEPON meeting.
As already informed, the room block of Westin Chosun Hotel will be released tomorrow.
If you plan to stay at the hotel, please fill in the attached hotel reservation form and send it to the hotel via e-mail or fax.

    THE WESTIN CHOSUN HOTEL BUSAN / Reservation Dept.
    E-mail: pusanrsvn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Tel : +82-51-749-7001 / Fax : +82-51-742-0515

Also, if you need an invitation letter for VISA to enter South Korea, don't forget to fill in the attached invitation letter form and send it to me (hsyoon@xxxxxx). Please note, without the form, we can't process any invitation letter request.

I look forward to seeing you at Busan.

With best regards,
Hosung

Hosung Yoon (윤호성)
Researcher, Ph.D
Network Infra Research Dep., Network R&D Lab.
KT (Korea Telecom), Daejeon, Korea
Tel: +82-42-870-8236
Fax: +82-42-870-8779
E-mail: hsyoon@xxxxxx