[IEEE1904.1] Reminder : Registration of SIEPON Busan Meeting / Hotel Booking

Dear all,

The SIEPON Busan meeting is just one week away from today.

Even though early registration period is over, I recommend all participants to register the meeting in advance ASAP.
At the meeting place, we will arrange one or two laptops for on-site registration for the access to the web-based system kindly supported by IEEE-SA, but I'm afraid it will be inconvenient and much time-consuming. Furthermore, with a good probability, on-site registrants may get badges handwritten in my awful hand. :-)

As announced by WG chair, you can access the meeting registration system here --> https://tools.sympose.com/event/siepon_June10_meeting
Please register in advance, and help the meeting host.

Also, the hotel decided to provide some more rooms at the same nightly cost. If you want, book your own room through the process in the reservation form.
You can download the reservation form here --> http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1006_hotel_form.doc

I look forward to seeing you at the beautiful beach of Busan.

With best regards,
Hosung

Hosung Yoon (윤호성)
Researcher, Ph.D
Network Infra Research Dep., Network R&D Lab.
KT (Korea Telecom), Daejeon, Korea
Tel: +82-42-870-8236
Fax: +82-42-870-8779
E-mail: hsyoon@xxxxxx