[IEEE1904.1] Updated figure to siepon_1008_he_2.pdf

Dear all,

Attached please find a small contribution for the next F2F meeting in Beijing, with the update to Figure 5-1 in siepon_1008_he_2.pdf. The authors of the contribution felt it might be necessary to show how well the proposed protection mechanism fits into the already established state diagrams describing the ONU operation.

I would also like to ask our Chair, Glen, to upload this material as post-deadline contribution to the website and the whole group to review siepon_1008_he_2.pdf together with this update to facilitate discussion at the meeting.

Thank you

Regards
Yuanling