[IEEE1904.1] December Venue - preliminary information

Dear Colleagues,

After 4 meetings in Asia, in December 2010, P1904.1 returns to a North American location.

Our December meeting will be hosted by Broadcom Corporation in Santa Monica, in South California.

Here are some preliminary details.

Meeting dates: December 14-16, 2010

Hotel: Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel (http://www.santamonicaloewshotel.com/)

Special room rate: $192/night + tax

Host will provide lunches and AM and PM coffee breaks.

Meeting registration fee: $150.00 per person

Attached is a brochure describing the venue and surrounding areas.

Before we are able to finalize the contract, we need to get a fairly accurate head count.

(BTW, I expect some people already might be in California the week before to attend Broadband Forum meeting in San Francisco.)

Please, reply to this e-mail (do not  REPLY TO ALL) with one the following subject lines:

WILL DEFINITELY ATTEND

WILL DEFINITELY NOT ATTEND

NOT SURE

Please, reply for yourself only.

If your subject line is “NOT SURE”, please state in the body of the e-mail what additional information you need or what other events or decisions your attendance depends on.

I would like to ask you to provide your response within a week (by August 24th).

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Glen Kramer

Chair, IEEE P1904.1 Working Group (www.ieee1904.org/1)

glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx