From: Duane Remein <dremein@xxxxxxxxx>
To: STDS-P1904-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-P1904-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri Mar 11 08:43:47 2011
Subject: [IEEE1904.1] My condolences and best wishes to our Japanese coworkers

  I was shocked to hear the news of the magnitude 8.9 earthquake today
in the area Northeast of Tokyo near the city of Sendai.  I would like to
offer my personal condolences to all my friends and coworkers impacted
by this terrible natural disaster. My thoughts and prayers are for the
safety of you and your families, friends and neighbors.  I am sure I
speak for all the members of our Working Group in wishing you all well
in this difficult situation.
God Bless,
Duane

--