Re: [IEEE1904.1] My condolences and best wishes to our Japanese coworkers

I wish words could describe what I felt when I learned about what happened.
It left me speechless and deeply worried about all families in Japan, our
esteemed colleagues and their relatives.

My deepest condolences to all affected by this tragic event

Regards

(still shocked) Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)