Re: [IEEE1904.1] April meeting proposal

All,

It is too early to assess the conditions right now, and the situation has not stabilized yet. Communications still have not been restored and phone calls are significantly restricted.
For now our working assumption is that meeting will take place as scheduled and the current deadlines remain in place. I expect to be able to confirm it before March 31st.

As I learn any new information I will convey it to the group.

Glen