[IEEE1904.1] Extended Comment Submission Deadlines for members from Japan

Dear Colleagues,

Situation in Japan continues to be serious. Even companies with offices far from the disaster area are affected by rolling blackouts, transportation disruptions, and office closures. I sincerely hope that things will begin to improve soon. However, in the meanwhile, with support from our WG and TF editors, the comment submission deadlines for our members from Japan are being extended as below:

Everyone from outside Japan:

- Comments are due Fri March 18.

- Proposed responses are to be published Fri April 1st

(deadlines remain as they are now)

Members from Japan:

- Comments are due Fri April 1st.

- Proposed responses for additional comments are to be published Tue April 5th

(while preparing additional responses, editors will be allowed to modify previously published responses. All such modifications will be noted explicitly.)

Thank you,

Glen