Re: [IEEE1904.1] Official October meeting announcement

Dear all,

For hotel room registration, please use attached format,
and send the file to our contact persons as following.

Senoo.Shoichiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tsuchida.Kumiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that the hotel website can not be used for room reservation.
I apologize for comfusing you.

Best regards,
Seiji.Kozaki

Glen Kramer さんは書きました:

Dear Colleagues,

The next P1904.1 SIEPON meeting will be held in Kamakura, Japan on October 11-13, 2011. The meeting is hosted by Mitsubishi Electric.

Detailed venue information can be found here: http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1110_mtg_info.pdf

Please, note the following deadlines:

Hotel Reservation deadline – September 20, 2011

Meeting registration deadline – September 20, 2011

The meeting will have registration fees

· $200 USD per attendee if registered on or before September 20, 2011.

·         $350 USD per attendee if registered after September 20, 2011.

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Glen