[IEEE1904.1] [Important !!] Hotel reservations for the October meeting

Dear all,

This is an important information about the hotel reservation for the October meeting,
especially for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

We asked the hotel staff to reserve enough rooms from Monday-Thursday(10th-13th) nights, but for 9th, 14th and 15th nights, we have not so many rooms and we can not guarantee. Actually, it may be possible to book some rooms even for the days, at this point.
Since the situation will get worse with later request,
please make your reservation as soon as possible, if you need to book for the days.
We will ask the hotel staff to do the arrangement.

Regards,
Seiji.Kozaki

小崎 成治(Seiji Kozaki) さんは書きました:
Dear all,

For hotel room registration, please use attached format,
and send the file to our contact persons as following.

Senoo.Shoichiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tsuchida.Kumiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that the hotel website can not be used for room reservation.
I apologize for comfusing you.

Best regards,
Seiji.Kozaki

Glen Kramer さんは書きました:

Dear Colleagues,

The next P1904.1 SIEPON meeting will be held in Kamakura, Japan on October 11-13, 2011. The meeting is hosted by Mitsubishi Electric.

Detailed venue information can be found here: http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1110_mtg_info.pdf

Please, note the following deadlines:

Hotel Reservation deadline – September 20, 2011

Meeting registration deadline – September 20, 2011

The meeting will have registration fees

· $200 USD per attendee if registered on or before September 20, 2011.

·         $350 USD per attendee if registered after September 20, 2011.

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Glen