Re: [IEEE1904.1] Conformance PARs are approved

Glen:

Congratulations to you and the IEEE P1904.1 Working Group on another significant milestone following the entry of the draft standard into the WG letter ballot phase.

On behalf of the IEEE Conformity Assessment Program (ICAP) team, we look forward to continuing to work with you and the IEEE P1904.1 community of companies and test laboratories to develop a global conformance program that implements the resulting conformance test standards and supports the proliferation of conformant products in the marketplace.

Regards,

Peter

Peter B. Lefkin

Managing Director | IEEE Conformity Assessment Program (ICAP)

o: +1 732 562 3802 | m: +1 908 578 4472 | AIM/Skype: plefkin

peter.lefkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx