From: 小崎 成治(Seiji Kozaki) [mailto:Kozaki.Seiji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 6:29 PM
To: STDS-P1904-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IEEE1904.1] Official October meeting announcement

Dear all,

For hotel room registration, please use attached format,
and send the file to our contact persons as following.

Senoo.Shoichiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tsuchida.Kumiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that the hotel website can not be used for room reservation.
I apologize for comfusing you.

Best regards,
Seiji.Kozaki

Glen Kramer さんは書きました: