[IEEE1904.1] Meeting schedule

Dear Colleagues,

FSAN has moved its February meeting to the week of February 25. It will be in Fuzhou, China.

Should we move our February meeting to the week of February 18th, to be after the Chinese New Year/Golden Week?

Our host for the February meeting is NEC and the location will be somewhere in Japan.

If you have an opinion on this matter (whether prefer to move or prefer not to move the meeting), please let me know.

The current schedule, showing February meeting at its current date, is attached.

Thank you,

Glen