[IEEE1904.1] Restaurant Guidance

Hi all,

I tried to make some guidance for the restaurants around the hotel. But unfortunately, or fortunately, there are plenty of restaurants of various flavor nearby, so I can hardly draw a detailed map. You can just walk along the XiaoYun Road, where the hotel located, to find the restaurant you like.

However, I still make a map and mark some  restaurants on it for your reference. If you want to get more information to find a restaurant, do not hesitate to ask me during the meeting time.

Wish everyone enjoy the stay in Beijing!

Best Regards!

LU Yang

Research Institute of Telecom. Transmission (RITT),

China Academy of Telecom Research, MIIT, China

工业和信息化部电信研究院 通信标准研究所 传输与接入研究部

Tel: 010-6230011713661386633