[1904.2 TF] UMT Parser and Multiplexor state diagrams

All,

Here is another action item I took: Develop state machines for UMT parser and multiplexor

The state diagrams are attached. I modeled them after the MAC Control and OAM parser and multiplexor.

The diagrams are very simple, but required introduction of two new interfaces:

UMTLI – UMT Lower Layer Interface

UMTHI – UMT Higher Layer Interface

These interfaces are needed to distinguish higher and lower layer primitives.

Please, let me know if you have any feedback. Otherwise, this will be discussed at the meeting.

Glen