[1904.2 TF] Updated UMT Layering Diagram

Dear Colleagues,

One of my action items form the last meeting was to update the UMT layering diagram

1.       In OAM Clients and IP Clients show two paths: with and without UMT encapsulation

2.       Remove TR-069 and SNMP clients

3.       Show encapsulation function

Updated diagram is attached, but without item 3. I am not sure where to show the encapsulation function. If you have a suggestion, please respond on the reflector.

(Note there are two new interfaces marked in the diagram – UMTLI and UMTHI. These will become clear from my next e-mail).

Thank you,

Glen